Photography Workshop "Dogs in Action" 3.0 AUSTRIA 9/10 November 2019 by CLAUDIO PICCOLI Hosted and helped by ANNE GEIER
Photography WORKSHOP "Dogs in Action" 3.0 - AUSTRIA 2019 by CLAUDIO PICCOLI
hosted and helped by Anne Geier (Anne Geier will help me during the Workshop as collaborator since she is a great professional dog photographer, a great friend and a great Nikon user)
First of all: thank you for interest in my Workshop. I’m happy to tell you that the Workshop 3.0 2019 is improved once again from my Workshop 2.0 2018 presented last year. The new Workshop is really powerful, covering subjects like theory, techniques and post processing (You will receive the new guide 3.0 for step by step post processing to replicate my personal workflow at home after the Workshop).
About the WORKSHOP "Dogs in Action" 3.0 in AUSTRIA
When: 9/10 November 2019
Number of participants admitted: 15
Where: the theory on Saturday morning and the post processing on the whole Sunday will take place in a conference room of the Hotel MONDI-HOLIDAY SEEBLICKHOTEL GRUNDLSEE
Which level of knowledge of photography is required?
From beginners to expert (professional photographers too).
It’s important to know at least how to use and change the basic camera settings (shutter speed, aperture and ISO) on your own camera (it’s written in the user manual of the camera).
A bit of knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom is advisable but not mandatory.
(We will use the last version of Photoshop and if you don't have it, I will ask you to download a free trial version before the WS).
Which equipment is required?
DSLR camera with interchangeable lens (focal length from 200 to 300mm or equivalent are perfect. This means that these lenses are ok: 70-200mm, 70-300mm, 200mm, 300mm) and a laptop for the post processing.
What is not included?
We do not include an overnight stay, meals and everything not written above.
Complimentary coffee/tea/water is supplied by the venue all day during theory and post processing. Bring your own food from home or purchase your lunch at break in the nearby shops.
What is the price?
The price for the workshop is 380 EURO. A non-refundable deposit of 90 EURO is required to reserve your spot. The remaining 290 EURO is required to be paid no later than 45 days before the Workshop.
You will receive an invoice for your payments.
Payments are not refundable as we have limited registration slots.
A few weeks before the Workshop, you will be admitted in a closed Facebook group dedicated to participants of that Workshop where we will get to know each other and discuss other information.
YES! After the Workshop, I will add you in a closed group dedicated to all participants that attended at least one of my Workshops in the past, where we talk about business, tips and issues to fix in photography (post processing too). It’s a group dedicated to the participants where LIKES are not important. People are there to learn more and more for their business or just to be motivated or helped.
FIRST DAY (Saturday)
8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Theory about photography and dogs in action (basic topics, advanced topics, settings in action, framing, compositions, analysis of right and wrong pictures, analysis of some before and after post processing).
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- LUNCH BREAK
1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- reaching the location for shooting with dogs.
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- First shooting on the field putting into practice the concepts seen in the morning with dogs in action.
- Individual analysis of each Workshop participant during the shooting time.
- Briefing on difficulties encountered during shooting and strategies for improvement for the next hours of shooting.
- Second shooting in the forest (with running dogs) in more difficult conditions to face real problems to improve the technique of each one solving individual issues.
- Refining the shot and individual analysis of taken images during the shooting time.
SECOND DAY (Sunday):
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Post Processing with Photoshop and my workflow (the copy of the workflow will be released to everyone during the workshop to allow all participants to follow the Workshop better and to replicate it later during the day and at home) - Post-processing with Photoshop in dogs in action photography (each participant will bring his or her own PC/notebook to follow and put into practice the post processing).
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- LUNCH BREAK
1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Post-processing with Photoshop for photography in dogs in action.
- Individual instruction during the post processing section to solve specific and individual issues.
- End of Workshop with the awarding of certificates to all participants.
- WORKSHOP AUSTRIA DEPOSIT€90€900€0
- WORKSHOP AUSTRIA FINAL BALANCE€290€2900€0